Add an eBay item to be sniped (manually)
We recommend using our Snipe Tool to add items with one click, directly from eBay. However, if you would like to add an eBay auction item to be sniped manually, please follow the directions below:
Locate the Item Number
- Find an eBay auction.
- Scroll down to the Description, Shipping & Payment section of the page.
- On the right, you will see eBay item number. Copy or write down the number.
- Login to your BidTamer account.
- At the top of the page, enter the eBay item number you copied or wrote down in the Add Snipe field.
- Click the Search icon.
- On the Add page, enter your Max Bid.
- Click on the Save button.